RE: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn 2.0 API status

The API clean-up is now complete.  There were no changes in functionality,
only naming improvements and moves of internals to mylyn.internal..
packages.  In doing so we have ensured that none of the connectors use any
internals so our expectation is that other connectors will not need to do so
either.  All of the Pending Changes in the Porting Guide have been applied
and the porting guide has been updated.  If anyone has any difficulty in
porting that is not addressed by doing a "Find" of the corresponding type or
method name in the Porting Guide please do not hesitate in firing off an
email to mylyn-integragors so that we can clarify.  Also, as always feel
free to amend or correct the document:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Porting_Guide

Mik