Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Future plans

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 5:55 PM Leo Dos Santos <leo.dos.santos@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Tasktop is still on Java 8 for various reasons, and our adoption of Java 11 has been delayed. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to get an ETA for when that might change.

Would the group be open to a separate branch / new version (Docs 3.2?) for full Java 11 support or is that still seen as too much to maintain?

What about creating a branch from wikitext.core-3.0.39 for 3.0 maintenance for your needs and have master full steam on Java 11?

- Leo