Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Future plans

I think this list is mostly fine. Are there any particular features of Java 11 that you’re wanting to use? I’d like to avoid introducing any new runtime dependencies for the time being, so that integrators on Java 8 can continue to consume Wikitext as a library.

I’d also like to add to your list an upgrade of the JSoup library. I have https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2021-37714 on my radar as something that needs to be addressed, but for this we’ll have to introduce a new JSoup to Orbit. From what I can tell we may be the only Eclipse project using JSoup, as the previous contributions to Orbit came from our past project lead.

- Leo