[mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn Intent : how to promote incubation builds

Hi everyone,

The Mylyn Intent project will soon be ready for a first 0.7 incubation release.

We have requested a Job (https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/mylyn-docs-intent-0.7-nightly/), and I was wondering how to create a new Download Area that will contain promoted builds of Intent. The doc located at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Mylyn/Release_Howto seems to concern only projects included to the release train. Any advice on where and how the Download Area for Intent should be created ?

Can't wait to see you all at Eclipse Con Europe, and to present Intent to you (http://www.eclipsecon.org/sessions/create-useful-documentation-mylyn-intent-step-further-application-life-cycle-management) ! In case you are interested, you can check Intent's wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Intent), that will soon contain basic tutorials to help you start writing useful doc :)

Cheers,
Alex

Back to the top