Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn Intent : how to promote incubation builds

Hi Alex,

we don't have a policy nailed down yet how we are going to aggregate
sub-projects for coordinated Mylyn releases. I would recommend
creating a repository under ~/downloads/intent/ for now and publish
builds there. This is how we have done it for other sub-projects like
Mylyn Reviews: http://www.eclipse.org/reviews/download.php. For most
builds, we have custom ant scripts that are invoked from the Tycho
build that write directly to the downloads area or we do this with a
simple copy command at the end of the build.

Great to hear that you will be at EclipseCon Europe! I have made a
note of your talk and look forward to meet you there. We'll try to
organize a Mylyn BoF again so we can discuss any issues around the
project.

Steffen