Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Regarding EPUB support in Mylyn Docs (bug 332122)

Hi,

congratulations to getting your talk accepted! In order to move this forward a Mylyn Docs committer will need to start the CQ process. As the next step you should attach a zip file with the sources to the Bugzilla bug. We'll use that archive when filing the CQ. Libraries are handled similarly but it's sufficient to provide links to the binaries, sources and project sites so we can initiate CQs for those as well.

Steffen