Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn to be removed from Eclipse packages

Hi,

I'm sorry about the late response. Thanks, Jonah, for your reviews. It seems like the time has come to remove Mylyn (not Mylyn Wikitext) from the SimRel. I'll push a review.

Cheers,
Sam

Sam Davis | Senior Software Engineer & Team Lead Tasktop