Re: [mylyn-dev] Mylyn to be removed from Eclipse packages

On Tue., Nov. 24, 2020, 03:27 Gunnar Wagenknecht, <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jonah,

When you say Mylyn Text are you referring to Wikitext?

If it's Wikitext there is a feature which does not depend on tasks.ui bundle:
https://git.eclipse.org/c/mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn.docs.git/tree/wikitext/ui/org.eclipse.mylyn.wikitext.editors-feature/feature.xml

Ah. Ok, some of the EPP's use that one, some use the text one with the tasks.ui dependency too. I am only referring to the latter.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/