[mylyn-dev] Problem with setup new workspace

Hi,

I want to do a new setup of my environment.

I use the latest version of mylyn-extssh.psf and found that the project org.eclipse.mylyn.cdt.tests was not included (see bug#340490).

The next problem i found is in org.eclipse.mylyn.build.ui.

Here I get the following three errors:

1) API analysis aborted for 'org.eclipse.mylyn.builds.ui' since its build path is incomplete
2) The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for org.eclipse.core.databinding.DataBindingContext. Fix the build path then try building this project
3) The type org.eclipse.core.databinding.DataBindingContext cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Does somebody have an idea what the source of the problem is?

Frank

Back to the top