Re: [mylyn-dev] Problem with setup new workspace

PDE sometimes fails to build when transitive dependencies are not part
of the classpath. Jeff recently blogged about this:
http://mcaffer.com/2011/01/managing-development-time-dependencies/ .

I don't see that particular error in my workspace but please let me
know if you can fix it by adding a compile time dependency and I can
make that change in git.

Steffen