|Re: [mylyn-dev] Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn WikiText component|
You could look for a way to both keep the benfits of being able to type
the markup and work quickly, and also avoid the markup from being too
visually distracting, when you read.|
* De-emphasise the visual impact of the markup characters, but heep them visible
- For example show them in a lighter colour, e.g. gray.
(I did this on a hacked up wiki editor a few years ago and it worked well as a good-enough compromise)
* Add more style preview
- Indenting and possibly even numberig of lists.
- Alignment of table cells
P.S. Its great to see Eclipse get wiki editing.
I'm already eager to see more...
* When do you expect wiki editing to work for: local tasks; JIRA tasks ?
* Any chance of twiki format support? (I don't know if its close to any of your existing formats)
David Green wrote: