[mylyn-dev] Re: [mylyn-integrators] Mylyn WikiText component

On 14-Aug-08, at 6:20 AM, Mik Kersten wrote:

Here's a summary of the new Mylyn WikiText component:

	http://tasktop.com/blog/?p=37

I've looked at Texile-J before, looked at the screenshot and find that integrating mylyn with texile-j is indeed a good idea.

We've been working on a similar WYSIWYG editor, however the markup is *still* visible, which does not make it a true WYSIWYG editor. It is still better than having no WYSIWYG. Are there any plans to make this markup disappear in the near future?

-- Ketan

Back to the top