RE: [mylyn-dev] RE: Subclipse Generated Comments for Trac

I updated the FAQ on this a few days ago (Subclipse 1.2.3 does not have an
explicit models mode but provides the incoming/outgoing option without it).

For an overview of how to use change sets see Figure 7 of:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-mylar2/index.html

Mik