[mylyn-dev] Subclipse Generated Comments for Trac

I just recently started using Trac and Mylyn so perhaps this is a simple
question, but searching and randomly clicking in Eclipse didn't seem to help
me figure it out, so hopefully someone here can. :)

I have Trac 0.10.4 installed with the XML-RPC plugin.  I have Eclipse 3.3
with the latest version of Mylyn and Subclipse.  Everything seems to work
wonderfully.  I can create tickets inside of Eclipse, I can see my tasks, I
can focus on the active task, etc.  However, there is still one thing I
cannot figure out how to do, and that is to have Mylyn/Trac generate the
commit comments for my commit to SVN after I've fixed a bug.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing, but I can't seem to figure out what
it is.  I've looked at the wiki and though it does mention this, the
instructions are very vague.  I was hoping someone can either list, or point
me to something that will explain how to configure my workspace to generate
commit comments from my Trac tickets.

Thanks,

Matt Hicks