RE: [mylyn-dev] Subclipse Generated Comments for Trac

Hi darkfrog,

For automatic commit messages to work you have to have Mylyn's task change
sets working.  For that you will need both the Subclipse Mylyn integration
installed and to ensure you have followed the instructions at:

*
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylyn_FAQ#Why_does_task_change_set_not_app
ear_when_I_modify_files.3F

If that doesn't work please post to the newsgroup.

Mik