Re: [mylar-dev] headless mylar

Hi Robert. We are having problems with headless builds also. Our issue appears to be some kind of java classpath hole -- we are getting errors about not finding classes that reside in the java jsse.jar, which we think should be available on the regular java classpath. This problem only happens when we try to do PDE builds, and not inside Eclipse. Do you guys do anything special when setting up your PDE build environment that might fix this problem?
Is there a reference somewhere to your own build setup?

Thanks a lot
-Helen

Robert Elves wrote:

Shailesh,

There are numerous dependencies on Eclipse libraries but a running
workbench isn't required. I just ran though a headless example myself
and have documented the dependencies here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Integrator_Reference#Bugzilla_API_.28org.eclipse.mylar.bugzilla.core.29_HEADLESS

If this doesn't help please feel free to post a bug report indicating
the point of failure.

Thanks,

-Rob