[mylar-dev] headless mylar

Has anyone successfully used headless version of mylar. We need to integrate bugzilla into our intranet and thought to give headless a try. What we end up with is that headless is not really headless. There are whole bunch of classes that still use lot of eclipse core classes.

Wondering if someone has experience implementing the same. I would hate to branch off the code and fix it locally because that would make future upgrades harder.
-Shailesh

Back to the top