RE: [mylar-dev] Mylar connector for Mercury Interactive QualityCenterdefect tracking

As far as I know, QualityCenter only has an ActiveX HTML interface, so it's essentially a silo.  However, I wonder what the Perforce Defect Tracking Gateway does, which integrates Perforce with Quality Center.

From: mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:mylar-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lubos and Alena Pochman
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 7:56 AM
To: Mylar developer discussions
Subject: [mylar-dev] Mylar connector for Mercury Interactive QualityCenterdefect tracking

Hi,

has/is anybody developed Mylar connector for Mercury Interactive QualityCenter defect tracking?
I would be interested in using one and if nobody has written one yet, I might consider developing one
assuming that  QualityCenter defect tracking supports remote API (cannot find details about remote API
on Mercury Interactive web page).

Lubos

Back to the top