Re: [mylar-dev] Dev-builds for Eclipse 3.2

On 2/9/07, Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
What is likely to happen in the 2.0 stream is that we update the format, say
if Mylar 2.0M3 had improved a Task List and Context Store format in the
.mylar folder.  When you update to it your data will be automatically
migrated as it has been with previous releases.  But this would only prevent
you from moving from Mylar 2.0 back to Mylar 1.0.x, not from moving between
Eclipse versions.  I put a note on this at:

That's the point. On this case I will be tied on Mylar 2.0.

What I propose then, is to always have a dev-build for 3.2 when such
thing happens, so I can go back to Eclipse 3.2 if I need, and to be
able to share my contexts with 3.2 users (if any).

Back to the top