Re: [mylar-dev] Dev-builds for Eclipse 3.2

Mik,

On 2/8/07, Mik Kersten <beatmik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Willian: after M5 goes out it would be good if you could post back on
whether you could move to it or not.

I intend to, but I'll still use 3.2 and there is a possibility to
other people who work with me to use 3.2 too.

My main concerns are:

1 - Task context format changes - If I'm using mylar for 3.3, I want
to be able to read attached contexts produced by 3.2, and to produce
contexts that will be read by 3.2 users.

2 - Context store changes - Perhaps due to some bug on 3.3 I could be
forced to go back to 3.2 (using the same workspace). On this case I'm
worried about what could happen to my context store.

Back to the top