RE: [mylar-dev] Dev-builds for Eclipse 3.2

All current Mylar versions will always have this data no matter.  So while
you are deciding you can happily have both a 3.2 workspace and a 3.3
workspace point at the same .mylar folder (just don't run them at the same
time.

For versions that have reached their end-of-life we always specify the
update path so that the contents of the .mylar folder are updated.  This is
listed in the "Update notes" on top of the New & Noteworthy:

http://eclipse.org/mylar/doc/new.php

What is likely to happen in the 2.0 stream is that we update the format, say
if Mylar 2.0M3 had improved a Task List and Context Store format in the
.mylar folder.  When you update to it your data will be automatically
migrated as it has been with previous releases.  But this would only prevent
you from moving from Mylar 2.0 back to Mylar 1.0.x, not from moving between
Eclipse versions.  I put a note on this at:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_FAQ#Releases_and_development_builds

Mik