Re: [mylar-dev] jira query synchronization and others

Right now I am not suggesting anything. I am just trying to explain that for jira we have the following:

-- retrieve last synchronization timestamp in some Samoan timezone and convert it into milliseconds
-- get local timestamp and also convert it into the milliseconds
-- calculate difference between these values and use that difference as a time delta in jira query.

The problem is that JIRA connector can't fix that because last repository sync timestamp is updated elsewhere.

 regards,
 Eugene

Robert Elves wrote:
Eugene,

After the query happens the timestamp is set on the TaskRepository,
then when the query is run again that timestamp is retrieved from the
TaskRepository and used in the next query as the start date/time (at
least for Bugzilla).

Are you proposing that we switch to using a local timestamp then
generate the necessary relative query for these repositories? This
could work, but might increase the amount of unnecessary retrievals of
task data.

-Rob

Back to the top