Re: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

Thanks for your reply. I will try to extend the page as soon as I have some valuable results.

Regards,
Alex

Lubos and Alena Pochman schrieb:

I have also started a wiki document about developing Mylar connector. It is a first draft and basically just my notes. The document needs much more work (it is more fun to write the code than to document it 8-).

The document is on Javaforge http://www.javaforge.com/proj/wiki/displayPage.do?doc_id=23108. If you have problem accessing it, login to Javaforge as user anonymous password anon. Feel free to edit and extend the document, if you cannot do that as anonymous, please let me know and I can add you as javaforge user.

Lubos