Re: [mylar-dev] Help needed with connector integration

For query persistence you should also implement/subclass DelegatingTaskExternalizer and override its protected methods.

Hang in there, I went through the same pain while implementing CodeBeamer (Javaforge fame) connector (almost there, just some testing).
The best documentation I had (and it worked OK) was Eclipse Search and debugging. I explored other connectors, mainly
Jira and Trac and in lesser extent Bugzilla (Bugzilla connector breaks some rules and subclasses class which it should not
AbstractRepository data).

Lubos