RE: [mylar-dev] collapse button on task list view toolbar

Yes, putting it on the toolbar would have the nice benefit of turning 4
clicks (Ctrl+F10, down, down, Enter) into one.  But here's the cost:
* The toolbar is less cluttered and hence easier to use with only 5 items on
it.
* We need to leave room for future contributions to add their own items.

So the question is how often people would use this.  And as usual without
Mylar Monitor stats we don't know.  So how about you create a bug for
putting this on the toolbar, and tag it [ui] so that we have an easy way of
looking through these bugs when considering UI changes.  For now, why don't
you just make a patch that binds it to a shortcut (e.g. Ctrl+Alt+Shif+- if
nothing better is available).

Mik