[mylar-dev] collapse button on task list view toolbar

By the way, since you've mentioned Task List toolbar, I really miss [-] button there... I thought you'll figure that other views have it, but I guess I have to complain that is not there. :-)

 regards,
 Eugene

Mik Kersten wrote:
We are please to announce that Mylar 0.9.1 is now available, and marks the first 1.0 Release Candidate. 0.9.2/RC2 will be available next week. The final 1.0 release is planned for mid-December, pending the eclipse.org release review process.

  http://www.eclipse.org/mylar/doc/new.php

In the New & Noteworthy please note the UI changes to the Task List toolbar and mechanism for adding existing repository tasks. Also, the experimental Active/Context Search view has been moved into the Sandbox. While we believe that this feature has a lot of potential, we need to improve the UI and interaction further before making it part of the release.

This release marks the end of the UI changes leading up to 1.0, and we will now be focused on fixing any major bugs reported in addition to wrapping up the outstanding items marked for 1.0.

The Mylar Team