RE: [mylar-dev] changes to AbstractQueryHit

Those ancient cripples are still contributing though...  They ensure that
the repository URL and in general whole identity of a task are defined by
the repository URL and ID.  This helps provide a robust mapping between the
IDs that appear in the task activity context, and it means that there is
only one thing to rename when the user renames a repository (i.e. refactors
its URL).  That said we definitely need to improve this API because it's
awkward always calling those static methods on AbstractRepositoryTask.

I just made this work properly for JIRA, and it now gets the right label for
dragged tasks.  Dragging for WebTasks, but if you want the label to show up
make them return the id for getIdLabel().

Mik

Back to the top