Re: [mylar-dev] changes to AbstractQueryHit

Mik Kersten wrote:
Only JIRA has a notion of keys that is independent of IDs (the latter being
the robust one that doesn't change when tasks move between projects).  So
that's only being externalized by the JiraTaskExternalizer.

But I just verified that with your latest patches hits do restore for the
web connector.
 Right. I did fixed that.

However there is still an issue with Task. For example, for WebTask we can't use taskPrefix + id as a task handle, because some ancient cripples inside Mylar are trying to parse it in order to retrieve the task id. As a result, tasks are created with broken id. You can see it by dragging web query hits into the local category or just look at the title of web task editor).

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top