RE: [mylar-dev] mylar 0.7.0 and support for Eclipse 3.3M2

Eugene, in order to make it possible to use the 3.3-based dev build from 3.2
for as long as possible I left the platform dependency specified as 3.2.
This means that you should be able to install yesterday's dev build into
your 3.2/WTP setup.  The only limitation you should notice for the time
being is that the automatic Context Test Suites can't be used.

Please let me know what your experiences using the dev build in 3.2 are,
since we should update the wiki with the precise requirements and
limitations that the dev builds have.

Mik