RE: [mylar-dev] mylar 0.7.0 and support for Eclipse 3.3M2

Yes, my message said that there will be a build tonight and it will support
3.3M3.

I was assuming that early adopters would be on the WTP 2.0 milestones.  Is
that problematic for you, do you see it being problematic for others?

I can't see an obvious alternative other than not moving HEAD to the 3.3
stream until later, but I know from experience that this would result in a
flurry of complaints.

Mik