RE: [mylar-dev] Team Project Set for Mylar projects

Good idea, done.  I had noticed ECF using project sets and they definitely
simplify things.  There was some restructuring of tests needed to separate
the core distribution from the connectors.  Also note that
org.eclipse.mylar.tests is not in any project set because it has
dependencies on all connectors.

This is all documented in the updated and simplified Contributor Reference.
The change considerably simplified the workspace setup instructions, which
is great.  Also note that all of the developer documentation is now on the
Wiki to make it easy for others to edit.

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Contributor_Reference

Mik