Re: [mylar-dev] issue-tracking repositories

Mik Kersten wrote:

...I wish that there were some convenient way of sharing the
interesting discussions that we're having on bug reports with the mylar-dev
lists.  I think that what I'll do for now is set up a web page that contains
links to the most active and interesting reports, and update that weekly.
BTW you can probably configure special keyword (see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describekeywords.cgi ) like "hot". :-)
 And then just publish link to Bugzila query filtering by this new keyword.

 Shame that Mylar's query screen does not allow to select keywords. ;-(

 regards,
 Eugene

Back to the top