RE: [mylar-dev] issue-tracking repositories

Thanks Eugene, I'll send them an invite to join the discussion.

>  By the way it seems that maillist archive at
> http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/mylar-dev/maillist.html is broken.
> I don't see anything later then July 25.

Due to most of our discussions happening on Bugzilla reports, and vacations
schedules, so I don't think that there have been any posts since then.

Speaking of that, I wish that there were some convenient way of sharing the
interesting discussions that we're having on bug reports with the mylar-dev
lists.  I think that what I'll do for now is set up a web page that contains
links to the most active and interesting reports, and update that weekly.

Mik

Back to the top