RE: [mylar-dev] Stand alone bug tracking

To be sure we'd have to check this by seeing what Retroweaver complains
about, but I don't know of any 1.5-specific classes that we use.  We make
use of some new collections methods like the parameterized
Collections.emptyList(), but those are trivial to change.

We can't look into this mid-August, due to vacation schedules and the
priority of supporting the current users.  But if you want to try it
yourself before then, please keep us posted on how it goes.

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik

Back to the top