Re: [mosquitto-dev] keep-alive in Mosquitto and in MQTT v5/v3.1.1

Hi Martin,

Let me add to what everybody else has said.

libmosquitto enforces 5 seconds as a minimum positive integer, for
exactly the reasons in the thread, but does allow a keepalive of 0
(infinite). This exception for 0 isn't correctly documented, but I've
just pushed a commit to clarify this.

Regards,

Roger