[mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto on Windows with DH-Parameters

Hi,

I’m wondering whether someone managed it to run mosquitto 2.0.17 (via the installer on the homepage) on Windows with DH parameters for PFS enabled using the dhparamfile.
On Linux this works perfectly, on Windows Server 2016 mosquitto on 1883 works for me and with TLS enabled too. But as soon as I add the dhparamfile option, I get the error message OPENSSL_Uplink: no OPENSSL_Applink. Everything I found when googling is my own unanswered question on stack overflow from 2021.
I’ve tested just the mosquitto installation, with openssl additionally installed and added to PATH and with openssl from msys2/mingw installed, always the same error message.
Is this installer supposed to support this configuration or is it required that I build mosquitto with some special options enabled on my own?

Thanks and Cheers
Wolfgang