Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Client only

Hello,

No, just because the binary for mosquitto broker is installed, that
doesn't mean it has to be running.

Also no, mosquitto doesn't have any native clustering/HA support. You
can bridge multiple brokers together to distribute messages amongst a
cluster of brokers but there is no support replicating session data.

Using an external load balancer won't help with session distribution.