Re: [mosquitto-dev] Mosquitto Client only

Sharan Guhan <sharanyu@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Please let me know where can I download mosquitto C Client alone, for
> Centos container ? When I use "yum install mosquitto", it installs
> the broker also.. I want to create this

Two separate bits of advice:

  problems with or wishes about centos packaging should be directed to
  centos.  mosquitto releases one tarball which by default builds both,
  and I don't see that as a bug.

  Choose to be ok with the broker bits sitting on your disk.  They
  aren't really that big.   It is likely far less total effort to accept
  them than to fight it.  It's not like they use QT!