[mosquitto-dev] Version 2.0

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce the availability of Mosquitto 2.0.

The major version change is primarily down to change in behaviour of
the broker in terms of how listener security works.

There are more details of what is in the release on the website, so I
won't repeat it here:
https://mosquitto.org/blog/2020/12/version-2-0-0-released/

New binary packages will be coming out soon, but where possible I'm
going to be cautious about that - so the docker image isn't using the
`latest` tag straight away, for example, to give people some chance to
migrate manually.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed to the release, particularly
in the last month or so!

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top