Re: [mosquitto-dev] additional TLS verification with libmosquitto

> Thanks, and I also had a look at that - But I don't see any easy way of
> using that - net_mosq.c unconditionally calls SSL_CTX_set_verify(), so it
> will override a verify callback I have set up earlier.
>
> Unless I'm missing something?

SSL_CTX_set_verify() gets called in net__init_ssl_ctx(), but only
after there has been a check at the beginning to see whether ssl_ctx
has already been set. If ssl_ctx has been set and you don't use
MOSQ_OPT_SSL_CTX_WITH_DEFAULTS then SSL_CTX_set_verify won't get
called. You'll have to set everything else up of course, so it's not
ideal.

> Thanks! What is the target of the develop branch?

The intention is "soon", as in weeks rather than months.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top