Re: [mosquitto-dev] additional TLS verification with libmosquitto

Hi Peter,

It's not quite what you're asking, but you can use
`mosquitto_opts_set(mosq, MOSQ_OPT_SSL_CTX, ssl_ctx)` to pass your own
SSL_CTX instance for use when creating the SSL connection. You can
configure this exactly as you want of course.
MOSQ_OPT_SSL_CTX_WITH_DEFAULTS is also worth looking at here.

I don't see a problem with adding in a function for getting hold of mosq->ssl.

Regards,

Roger