[mosquitto-dev] additional TLS verification with libmosquitto

Hi,

I may be missing something, but I don't quite see an interface to do
additional TLS peer verification with libmosquitto, E.G. certificate or
public key pinning?

I was expecting to be able to setup a custom verify hostname to get
triggered from mosquitto__server_certificate_verify() or have a way to
get to mosq->ssl from the on_connect callback, but I don't see it?

Is this just hiding somewhere or is it missing? If so, what would be a
suitable API? Something like mosquitto_tls_get() to access mosq->ssl?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard

Back to the top