Re: [mosquitto-dev] MQTT using Tridium Niagara 4

"Paul Maxwell-King" <pmaxwellking@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi, I am trying to test MQTT using a controller with MQTT driver on a
> Tridium 4 controller.
>
> I require a broker as well as a username / password, can I use
> test.mosquitto.org, and if so how do I find the username/password required
> for the driver to connect ?

If you are trying to get an MQTT client working, then you really need to
set up your own broker so that you can
  - control the broker config to check various options
  - have access to the broker debug logs

So in my view you should simply install mosquitto and set it up, and
then confirm your broker with the test clients, and then test your new
client.

Back to the top