[mosquitto-dev] MQTT using Tridium Niagara 4

Hi, I am trying to test MQTT using a controller with MQTT driver on a Tridium 4 controller.

I require a broker as well as a username / password, can I use test.mosquitto.org, and if so how do I find the username/password required for the driver to connect ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Below is a snapshot of the fields that’s required for this driver to run.

If I can’t use test.mosquitto.org As no username/password, does anyone know what service I can use to test this driver.

Once connected with the driver I have modules to send and receive values, snapshot below.

Back to the top