De : <mosquitto-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> au nom de "ನಾಗೇಶ್ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ (Nagesh S)" <nageshblore@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mercredi 7 décembre 2016 à 05:42
À : General development discussions for the mosquitto project <mosquitto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [mosquitto-dev] WITH_SRV=no WITH_UUID=no

Hi Roger,

On your comment, "The UUID lib is used by the broker to generate random client ids when
a client connects with a zero length client id.", the spec says the client identifier is mandatory in the CONNECT packet. So, is the zero length client id some thing specific to mosquitto? Besides, how does cleanSession=FALSE work in this scenario?

Regards,

Nagesh