Re: [mosquitto-dev] WITH_SRV=no WITH_UUID=no

Hi,

Ben is half right :)

The UUID lib is used by the broker to generate random client ids when
a client connects with a zero length client id. If you don't use
WITH_UUID then the broker generates a random id in a simpler way.
There shouldn't be any downside to using WITH_UUID=no.

Cheers,

Roger