Re: [mosquitto-dev] [RSMB] Strange memory behavior

Hi Roger,

I just checkout master git on https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto and
when testing the last working version, I detect this behavior :
1- At starting the broker allocate 37240 KB of virtual memory and 4756
of resident memory (in the last version just 4340 virtual and 1360
resident)
2- When transferring my message of 100 MB, the memory peak is about
242048 for one publisher and one subscriber and about 550 MB for one
publisher and 4 subscriber. It's not bad compared to latest version
but I think there are a means to marshal message from only one
instance in memory ?

Regards,
Mohamed