Re: [mosquitto-dev] [RSMB] Strange memory behavior

Hi Mohamed,

yes RSMB does have that behaviour - the read buffer is increased to the size needed to read in that message, but never reduced.  You could raise an issue if it's something you'd like fixed.

I assume that you are using RSMB for MQTT-SN?  We have a newly contributed MQTT-SN gateway which is currently undergoing testing.  Perhaps that would be a good replacement?

Ian