Re: [mosquitto-dev] Configuration per listener or not?

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the late reply. I agree with what you've said and have
created an issue to make sure it doesn't get forgotten:
https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/issues/274

This will be especially useful because some of the options will be
changing in 1.5.

Cheers,

Roger