[mosquitto-dev] Configuration per listener or not?

Hi all.

I am looking for some clarification about the configuration options as documented here: https://mosquitto.org/man/mosquitto-conf-5.html

How can I tell which options can be applied per listener and which are global?

In the section on "Authentication", there is the statement:
"Both certificate and PSK based encryption are configured on a per-listener basis."
This is great, but I would like to have this type of unambiguous statement for every configuration option.

For example, I have found by experimentation that the option "allow_anonymous" is global. i.e. It applies to all listeners.
Maybe this should have been obvious, but it wasn't to me.

Roger: would it be possible to add a line for every option, saying
"Per listener" or "All listeners"?

Similar to the way you already have a line saying
"Reloaded on reload signal" or "Not reloaded on reload signal"
I hope I'm not getting too pedantic, but for readability, the last 3 lines of text for each option could be
* Default value;
* Per listener or not;
* Reloaded or not.

Thanks,